Saturday, June 6, 2009

This Blog is an Inspiration

I learned last night that my blog is having a profound influence on some people. The drummer in my band told me that after reading "I Need a Haircut," he had a nightmare about me. When he started telling me about the dream, I expected him to say that my hair kept growing until I looked like Chewbacca, and I threatened to tear his arms out of their sockets. Or maybe the part in the blog about my fat-ass gut made him dream that he was in danger of getting swallowed up by its enormity, much like the Sarlacc attempting to consume Lando Calrissian. 

But I was wrong. My drummer buddy dreamed that I never exercised or lost weight, so I had a heart attack & kicked the bucket. He said he woke up confused & couldn't figure out if I was really dead or not. He then advised me to exercise & eat healthy food so his nightmare about me wouldn't become a reality.

I thought that was pretty funny. That's all I wanted to post for now. Now it's time for me to get back to my triple cheeseburger, fried chicken, and 4 pounds of bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment